Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
Are you considering homeschooling next year? Are you new to homeschooling and want to make sure you’re off to a solid start? Are you a home ed leader and would like to reach more families in your community? Contact us at info@SchoolChoiceNH.org and we can host one near you!
Over the last two years, we hosted nearly 20 Intro to Homeschool sessions across the state, and we would like to offer more in the coming several months!
As always, these sessions are free because we want to support families seeking educational opportunities for their children.
These discussions are perfect opportunities for prospective and new(er) homeschooling families to learn more, gain practical information and tips for their home ed program, have questions answered, and connect with other families.
We want to book events in spring and late summer, just as people are starting to look into options for the 2020-2021 school year — let us know when you want one in your community. Libraries, community centers, and private businesses have been very receptive to hosting our talks, and all it takes is a local person to make the connections.
Email us and let’s help more families find out about homeschooling in New Hampshire.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities