Miss Virginia Movie Screening
Don’t miss this opportunity to see an inspiring true story about how educational opportunity changed a life and launched a movement.
On behalf of the Children’s Scholarship Fund New Hampshire and the Institute for Justice, please join us for a special screening of Miss Virginia on Wednesday, November 13 from 5pm to 8pm at Chunky’s Cinema Pub, 707 Huse Road in Manchester.
Dinner will be served during the movie. This is a free event. RSVP required. Please RSVP here: http://manchesternhscreening.splashthat.com
Rated PG-13: Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. If you have any questions about this special event, please email the event organizer, Kate Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOVEMBER 13TH EVENT SCHEDULE
5:00pm Recommended Arrival Time
5:15pm Doors Open – sign in and order dinner
6:00pm Welcome Remarks by CSF Scholars
6:15pm Movie Begins (run time 104 minutes)
8:00pm Q&A Discussion
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities