GSHE Annual Picnic is Huge Success
The weather was perfect last Friday for Granite State Home Educators’ 3rd annual Not Back to School Picnic! Approximately 200 people attended to enjoy the playground and meet new friends.
Kitty Michelotti, a leader of GSHE and Chairman of the Home Education Advisory Council, said, “The picnic is becoming a tradition for many families. It’s a fun way to start off the homeschool year – to reconnect with families and make new friends. It’s also a great opportunity for new homeschoolers to connect into the community right away.”
Many organizations and businesses that support NH’s homeschool community donated raffle prizes and set up informational tables at the picnic. We are grateful for their participation.
Three Threads Crafted Creations
Usborne Books & More
Angel, a homeschooling mom, said “We had a wonderful time, hanging with old friends and connecting with new ones! This has become one of our favorite new traditions, and kiddo and I were both looking forward to it! Thank you to Michelle and all of the lovely ladies and vendors!”
Thank you to all the families that attended and hope you can join us again next year.
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities
- HEAC Cleaning Up Home Ed Rules