New Tool to Find Educational Opportunities Across the State
School Choice for New Hampshire is pleased to announce a new online tool that will help Granite State families find educational opportunities across the entire state.
SCNH created an interactive map that displays all the chartered public and nonpublic schools, as well as homeschool co-ops and resource centers. Like similar maps, it is easy to navigate, scroll across the state, and zoom to find providers in any community. Educational providers are assigned color-coded tags for easy identification: chartered public schools are green, nonpublic schools are blue, and homeschool groups are orange. Each tag is also labeled to identify what grade or age levels are served by the organization. Readers may also click on tags to go to the education provider’s website or Facebook page.
Along with a greatly expanded FAQ on the various educational options available in New Hampshire, this is a powerful resource for families to find and learn about opportunities.
The timing is also excellent as many families are searching for educational options for the coming school year.
We are very excited to launch this new tool and hope it makes it easier for families to find the right educational fit for their children.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities