Homeschool Resource Center Opportunity
Although there are numerous activities and classes for homeschoolers in New Hampshire, parents sometimes comment that everything is scattered. Sometimes we feel like “carscoolers” instead of homeschoolers. Many families would like history enrichment available at the same location as gym classes, or game and activity clubs available following cross-curricular science and English classes.
A Homeschool Resource Center could accomplish these needs and offer so much more: advisory for parents, help navigating laws, internship guidance, a lending library, and more.
This survey provides an opportunity to voice your particular needs, and to let it be known if a Homeschool Resource Center could work for you in south-central New Hampshire.
If you have any questions, please contact homeschool mom, Sharon Osborne.
- Supporting Educational Options for Families
- Chartered Public Schools Need Support
- Children Need Chartered Public Schools
- NH Standardized Test Results: Why We Care and What They Tell Us
- Politicizing Public Education
- Miss Virginia Movie Screening
- Who is Opposed to Educational Opportunities
- HEAC Back in Session