Homeschool Resource Center Opportunity
Although there are numerous activities and classes for homeschoolers in New Hampshire, parents sometimes comment that everything is scattered. Sometimes we feel like “carscoolers” instead of homeschoolers. Many families would like history enrichment available at the same location as gym classes, or game and activity clubs available following cross-curricular science and English classes.
A Homeschool Resource Center could accomplish these needs and offer so much more: advisory for parents, help navigating laws, internship guidance, a lending library, and more.
This survey provides an opportunity to voice your particular needs, and to let it be known if a Homeschool Resource Center could work for you in south-central New Hampshire.
If you have any questions, please contact homeschool mom, Sharon Osborne.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities