Questionnaire re the Annual Statewide Assessment
New Hampshire public schools — charter and district — are required to administer annual statewide assessments to all 3rd and 8th grade students. It is often referred to as the NH Statewide Assessment System. 11th graders participate in the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) that is also for college admissions. Although most students participate in these annual tests, families may refuse their children’s participation.
We would like to know how and when these results are distributed to those families whose children participate in the annual statewide assessments. Answers are anonymous and only used for our private research.
If your child participates in the annual statewide assessments, we would appreciate it if you would answer our very brief (only 4 questions!) survey.
Thank you for your help.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities