Questionnaire re the Annual Statewide Assessment
New Hampshire public schools — charter and district — are required to administer annual statewide assessments to all 3rd and 8th grade students. It is often referred to as the NH Statewide Assessment System. 11th graders participate in the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) that is also for college admissions. Although most students participate in these annual tests, families may refuse their children’s participation.
We would like to know how and when these results are distributed to those families whose children participate in the annual statewide assessments. Answers are anonymous and only used for our private research.
If your child participates in the annual statewide assessments, we would appreciate it if you would answer our very brief (only 4 questions!) survey.
Thank you for your help.
- Best Practices in Chartered Public Schools
- 2020 US Presidential Scholars Program
- 2019 Highlights Part 2
- Districts Alter Special Ed Services to Students in Charters
- Third Annual Homeschool Picnic
- 2019 Highlights Part 1
- New Tool to Find Educational Opportunities Across the State
- Learn Everywhere Will Make Our State Stronger and More Creative