More Homeschool Intro Sessions
These are great opportunities — especially for new(er) homeschoolers — to get ready for the coming school year.
Michelle Levell, director of School Choice for NH and a co-founder of Granite State Home Educators, will provide an overview of how to start a home education program for your child. She’ll cover the (simple!) legal requirements, various resources, and answer all our questions.
Join us at these free informational discussions and bring a friend!
We would like to conduct more homeschool informational sessions. Do you have a group of friends that are interested? Do you want to help prospective and new homeschoolers in your community? Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to host a session near you!
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities