Not All Children Learn the Same Way
Kendall shares his story that not all children learn the same way and explains why families need educational opportunity so they can choose personalized education options that are right for their children. Share this video with your friends if you agree!
Also send a note to the House Finance Committee and your state reps in support of the Education Savings Account bill, SB 193! This easy form can be personalized and mention you’re a constituent!
- Fiscal Committee Rejects Federal Grant
- Chartered Public Schools are Jeopardized
- What Lies Ahead for NH Chartered Public Schools
- National School Choice Week 2020 – Save the Date!
- Supporting Educational Options for Families
- Chartered Public Schools Need Support
- Children Need Chartered Public Schools
- NH Standardized Test Results: Why We Care and What They Tell Us