Not All Children Learn the Same Way
Kendall shares his story that not all children learn the same way and explains why families need educational opportunity so they can choose personalized education options that are right for their children. Share this video with your friends if you agree!
Also send a note to the House Finance Committee and your state reps in support of the Education Savings Account bill, SB 193! This easy form can be personalized and mention you’re a constituent!
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities