Educational Opportunities Outside the Cookie Cutter School System
Not all kids learn the same, and parents and families need educational opportunities other than the “cookie cutter” school system we currently have. Dawn explains that the different personal choices we make in our daily lives should be reflected in our education system. Share this video with your friends if you agree!
Also send a note to your state reps and House Finance Committee members in support of the Education Savings Account bill, SB 193! They vote tomorrow, Wednesday, March 14th, so contact them today! Use this easy form where you can personalize your message.
- Best Practices in Chartered Public Schools
- 2020 US Presidential Scholars Program
- 2019 Highlights Part 2
- Districts Alter Special Ed Services to Students in Charters
- Third Annual Homeschool Picnic
- 2019 Highlights Part 1
- New Tool to Find Educational Opportunities Across the State
- Learn Everywhere Will Make Our State Stronger and More Creative