ESA bill in House Finance Committee
The House Finance Committee is considering SB 193, the Education Savings Account bill, and we expect them to schedule a session soon to vote on it. We need people to write to the committee urging them to support this critical bill that empowers our most vulnerable children with educational opportunities.
We’ve developed tips and information to help you write an email to the committee. It can be found here, in Contact Legislators re ESAs.
Additional articles about ESAs regarding the financial impact, constitutionality, and impact on NH families are available in ESA Articles.
Please take a few minutes to email the committee in the coming few days, asking them to support SB 193. Their email is HouseFinanceCommittee@leg.state.nh.us
- Fiscal Committee Rejects Federal Grant
- Chartered Public Schools are Jeopardized
- What Lies Ahead for NH Chartered Public Schools
- National School Choice Week 2020 – Save the Date!
- Supporting Educational Options for Families
- Chartered Public Schools Need Support
- Children Need Chartered Public Schools
- NH Standardized Test Results: Why We Care and What They Tell Us