ESA bill in House Finance Committee
The House Finance Committee is considering SB 193, the Education Savings Account bill, and we expect them to schedule a session soon to vote on it. We need people to write to the committee urging them to support this critical bill that empowers our most vulnerable children with educational opportunities.
We’ve developed tips and information to help you write an email to the committee. It can be found here, in Contact Legislators re ESAs.
Additional articles about ESAs regarding the financial impact, constitutionality, and impact on NH families are available in ESA Articles.
Please take a few minutes to email the committee in the coming few days, asking them to support SB 193. Their email is HouseFinanceCommittee@leg.state.nh.us
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities