BOE Activist Pressured into Editing His Remarks
Mr. Bill Duncan, recent appointment to the state Board of Education, was apparently pressured into editing his blog and removing the offensive remarks in which he referred to a nationally-known Common Core opponent as a “bottom feeder.” Rich Girard, host of the Girard at Large radio show comments about it in his episode earlier today.
Thanks to Stop Common Core in NH for a screen shot of Mr. Duncan’s blog.
While this is a step in the right direction, Mr. Duncan owes Betsy McCaughey and all Common Core opponents an apology. Clearly he is unwilling to cease his activism if he insists in continuing his biased blog. It was inappropriate for an activist and litigant in a lawsuit against the state to be named to the NH Board of Education in the first place. Perhaps he should be asked to resign.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities