Does the NH Department of Education Support Charter Schools?
Apparently the NH Department of Education has been making disparaging comments about NH public charter schools and the Founders Academy recently. The story broke on Girard at Large yesterday.
Isn’t the DOE supposed to support school choice across the state? What’s up with this?
Is there any wonder why parents, charter school advocates, and school choice supporters were so upset with the recent appointment of Bill Duncan to the NH Board of Education?!
Listen to the May 15th Girard at Large segment here.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities