The Network for Educational Opportunity Awaits the NH Supreme Court Decision
Despite the chilly temperature, approximately 50 people, including more than a dozen children, arrived early to participate in a demonstration prior to the hearing. Although the court staff brought in additional seating, the room could not accommodate everyone who arrived in support of the scholarship program.
Once the hearing began, the attorneys were riddled with questions from the justices. Many of the questions centered on charitable donations to religious organizations and a donor’s tax credit or deduction for the gift.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities