Educational Freedom Rally — Wednesday, April 16th at 9:00am
Wednesday is the big day! Please join the Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO) in defense of educational freedom.
Please join NEO on April 16th to demonstrate to the New Hampshire Supreme Court the very real need for k-12 scholarships and to show that discrimination will not be tolerated.
It is critical that we show the New Hampshire Supreme Court that parents not only have the right to direct their children’s education, but that parents know best what educational setting best suits their children’s precise learning needs.
Education Freedom Rally
Date: April 16, 2014
Location: New Hampshire Supreme Court
1 Charles Doe Dr., Concord, NH 03301
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities