Financial Aid and Scholarship Information Night — Feb 20, 2014
The Network for Educational Opportunity (NEO) will hold a financial aid and scholarship information evening on February 20th in Manchester. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how NEO can help put educational options within reach! Bring a friend!
Did you know….
* The bridge scholarships available through NEO may be used for tuition at a private school or out-of-district public school. The average scholarship is $2500.
**This scholarship is available to homeschoolers, too! Qualifying homeschooling families can receive an average of $625 to help cover educational expenses.
***Scholarships are based on need, but it is also advantageous to apply early! Don’t miss your chance to find scholarship funds for your child.
Additional information about the scholarship, including an online application, is available through NEO.
- Even Good Things Come to an End
- Homeschool Info Sessions in Spring 2020
- School Leader Defends the Town Tuitioning Program
- Please Join Us to Celebrate National School Choice Week
- Schedule for Week of January 13, 2020
- Public Hearing on HB 1454, the Anti Public-School Learning Opportunities Bill
- More Attacks on Learn Everywhere
- Podcast Discussion about Educational Opportunities